Looking for two web articles

The first article I'm looking for is about non-hireachic filesystems, focusing on iCloud. The author talks about how humans are not capable of mastering tree structured archives. It might have made a connection between this comprehension and ability to think ahead while playing chess. In the piece, he (she?) talks about his move to iCloud, and how he structured it.

The second one is on the matter of organising to-do lists. I remember part of the story was to have 2 or 3 lists, one for urgent things and one for things further down the line. He (she?) then frequently moved things from the long term list to the short term one. I really wish I could tell you more, but that's about what I remember. An elegant solution on the matter of simple and effective organisation.

Two separate boxes yes, All websites display correctly when I’m connected directly to the Modem, so the problem is the router. But it’s a problem that often occurs when this router is connected to my exact modem model. (Netgear said)

Couldn’t your ISP provide you with a new router – Mine did when I had problems a while back.

Wow, you guys! Thanks a lot!