Soundcloud Royalty Free?

I'm looking for an awesome intro/outro song to use for my YouTube channel; are unreleased tracks (uploaded by artists) on SoundCloud that are available to download for free royalty free?

VoxMediaUser604384

No, but they are more likely to let you use them free, if you ask and provide credit in your intro credits/graphics.

Nope, but message the artist. If they’re small, they’d probably love exposure, even if you don’t get a lot of YouTube hits.

If you’re looking for royalty-free, you’re better off looking in repositories of Creative Commons works; see for example http://www.jamendo.com .
    Now, obviously you should still be careful and read what license they have, as there are many possible variations.

• Almost certainly they’ll require attribution, so you’ll want to mention that at least in your YouTube video description.
    • Some may not allow derivative works, which in the United States under the wording of the Copyright Act would include using the songs as a soundtrack to a video (you can probably guess the political and industry fighting that resulted in that specific description, hint the music and movie industries haven’t always been the best of friends).
    • Some (many, in fact) are under Share-Alike, which means you can use them freely but your derivative works must be under the same license.

In theory any search results there will be songs that you can use as long as in your video or your video description on YouTube you explicitly state who the artist is and the song of theirs that you’re using. IANAL, however (I Am Not A Lawyer), this is not legal advice, etc etc.