First Look at Apple Music for Android

Source for the German speaking audience.

lucyba1
    Seriously, what was Google thinking bout when they released that atrocity?
    They might as well revert to the old design which was a million times pleasing than this!

I had to test this for myself because I honestly haven’t used Safari in years. I tried loading ESPN.go.com, Youtube.com, and theverge.com on both chrome and safari. I also tried using Chrome first for some and safari first for others, because I’m not sure how caching might affect this. Conclusion, they’re both identical. 3-5 seconds to load most websites on LTE and chrome was actually faster for ESPN go. The only advantage is the safari app launches quicker.

On the other hand, chrome has a better UI (in my opinion), better gesture controls, syncs with chrome on my desktop including tab sharing, passwords and bookmarks (this is HUGE), can search for text on a page, is easier to access the "request desktop site" option, among other things. There’s tons of reasons Chrome is superior to Safari.

KevinBibia
    Same here… Chrome on my iPhone, and on my Surface and at work too. It all syncs up beautiful and I actually find it faster on my iPhone. Only frustrating thing atm is not being able to use SwiftKey.