Which video game world would you want to live in?

I have spend I decent amount of time these past few weeks on some of my favorite open world games. Mass Effect 1,2, and 3. Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Dead Redemption, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Fable III, Just Cause 2. With that being said I think I would really enjoy living in Skyrim or the state of New Austin from Red Dead Redemption. New Austin would be cool because I could just ride around adventuring on my horse, visit Black Water, see all the nice things there. Or I could venture down to Mexico, I would totally want to live in Coronel Allendes villa!. The world of Skyrim would amazing as well so many things to see and do. I would enjoy living in Solitude with all the fancy people and it would be pretty safe. Although I would enjoy Riften it seems like a nice place kind of. Which world would you want to live in?

Definitely If I was knocking back and looking at my childhood, then world of pokemon red.
    Nowadays Skyrim and Fallout…then again The Witcher world is pretty cool.
    Maybe Far Cry 3 and Crysis as well.

Aww man for real! I used to want to be a pokemon trainer so bad lol. I remember playing Pokemon Yellow and I used to use Pikachu for EVERYTHING!!! I had not even reached the 6th gym yet and my Pikachu was level 63 and all my other pokemon were like in the mid 30s. Good times man.

can’t even tell you how awesome an idea this thread is.
    For me, Spira from Final Fantasy X would come first, as long as I got to be a guardian, have cool powers, and hang out with Rikku and Auron. This is my favorite videogame of all time so Spira is an easy choice for me.
    The original Kanto region of Pokemon is a close second as it was the first game universe that I ever fell in love with. I wanted to be a Pokemon trainer the moment Ash and Pikachu flashed across my TV screen in 1998 and that desire only grew that Christmas when I got Pokemon Blue.
    Mass Effect is third for me. Why? Space is awesome and the version created for Mass Effect is, in my opinion, unmatched.

Pod Pilot in EVE Online. Because while Internet Spaceships is Serious Business, the real deal would be epic

Definitely Animal Crossing. Your only responsibilities are paying off your mortgage loan by doing some tropical fishing and the occasional light gardening. You can spend the rest of your day talking to your equally unproductive neighbors who spend more time on their furniture and outfits than on what they’re going to eat that night.