Just started Skryim have not done too much discovered Whiterun, and started the quest to join the Legion. Seems even more fun than Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I like how time doesn't freeze when I talk to people. I am also very glad it works with my wired Xbox 360 controller.

Very addictive, at least for me! Did you ever play Oblivion or any other Elder Scrolls game?

How addicting is Skyrim?

If it means anything, it didn’t really seem to hold my attention at all. I was really hyped up to play it, but honestly, nothing ever really grabbed my attention.

I think it’s definitely more addictive than either of the Fallout games, especially if you are a fan of open world and/or fantasy type games to begin with. My brother, who is not much of a gamer at all, became very addicted to both Oblivion and Skyrim. Open World games are really starting to make an impact on the industry. Lots of Open World titles announced for the PS4/XBox One, and hopefully many of those will hit the PC as well.

These games have always been a slow burn for me. I’m still messing around in game trying to see and do everything. I think the only elder scrolls game I’ve ever completed in less than 2 years was Daggerfall. :-/